I'm a little bummed - I wrote a post yesterday & it somehow got lost/deleted before I could publish it! Not like it was big news or anything; just filling in the details of my weekend.
Friday, Ty & I went to see Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. I snuck in candy, as always, & Tyson was extremely paraniod, saying that it was fine with him if I snuck it in, but he wanted no part of it, since there would be a man in a suit walking around looking for people who sneak in candy. He was really freaking out when the usher came up the aisle toward us to help someone else find a seat. He was sure I'd be taken away in handcuffs! Anyway, the movie was a nice surprise to both of us. The animation was really cool, of course, and the musical numbers were fun.
On Saturday, we went to Krista & Dustin's for dessert & Krista & I took a drive out to Sams Valley, then came back to the house & went through some old pictures. As always, a great visit with great friends...
Sunday, Tyson had a football game, which we won again...this is game three, still undefeated, still not scored on! If the boys go to State (which I'm pretty sure they will; they've finished in 1st place both of the years Tyson played previously), they will get to play at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, where the Ducks play.
In other big news, Tyson will be playing the acoustic half bass for 5th grade orchestra! He's totally jazzed about it, and he ordinarily wouldn't be eligible for orchestra until next year, but he is this year because he was placed in the 4th/5th blended class.
All for now...stay tuned for the next post...
2 comments:
Oooh, how exciting!! Congratulations Tyson! (Maybe you can teach me to play someday).
I've just got to say that you have the strangest taste in movies, lol. BTW, if you haven't seen "The Good Girl" with Jennifer Aniston, don't bother. I just saw it and it was really bad.
I wish I was there to throw the football around with Tyson! That is very exciting news too! I don't know when Adam can join a football team. I'll probably have to look into teams in Prescott, which I really don't want to have to add to my already hectic chauffering schedule.
That's definitely one area (and seems like one of the only ones!) where we differ, huh? Too late to warn me about The Good Girl...saw it and, on this movie at least, totally agree - slow movie that sucked!
Pop Warner tackle football is everywhere nationwide, and the starting age is 7, but I can totally relate to not wanting to add to your already hectic schedule. I only have one, and I already feel like I've given up my life to cater to his schedule!
Post a Comment