Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2005

Had to comment here on the fact that I haven't received one single comment on the 10 greatest love songs! I mean, come on - with all the musicians in our family, what is up with that? And, Mom: if you won't start your own blog, the least you can do is post your answers to my questions!

Ok, enough berating for tonight; I'm off to bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, Mom did start her own blog! She even has 2 entries in it. I go to it from Laura's blog (but should add it to yours and mine, huh?).
Sorry, the love songs one just required too much thought for me. I'm braindead lately...
Hey, at least Mom has replied to one of your posts (and Laura's!). Even Christine has replied to you two, but neither of them has even said "HI" in mine. :0( I'm so neglected...

Anonymous said...

Okay, Mom's blog is added. Let me know if you want it to say something else. ;0)

Amanda said...

I don't see any posts from Christine on mine! Just Laura's. So I guess that means we're both neglected!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I guess so. I had thought that Christine had replied to your furniture recovering post, but I was mistaken. Oh well...hey, at least mom posted to your blog. Still no word from her on mine. :0( I think I'm going to go eat worms...big fat juicy ones, long skinny slimy ones, itsy bitsy teeny weeny worms. (nothing like talking with siblings to make you revert back to childhood behaviors, eh?)

Angel22lal said...

Revert? I thought it was your normal self coming out to play! LOL
As for the love songs Amanda- I started to respond, and found that the effort involved made me think so hard that it hurt... and then I started thinking of like a billion songs you hadn't written and realized there was no right way to respond... so I didn't. :-) Love ya!

Angel22lal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.