10 Great Love Songs
I know I'm forgetting some really great ones - it's hard to do up a list on the spot like this, and there are so many great songs!
1) "You Are So Beautiful" - Joe Cocker
2) "More Than Words" - Extreme
3) "After All" - Peter Cetera & Cher
4) "The First Time...Ever I Saw Your Face" - Roberta Flack
5) "Wonderful Tonight" - Eric Clapton
6) "Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Bonnie Tyler
7) "Time in a Bottle" - Jim Croce
8) "You Belong to Me" - Jason Wade (and various other artists)
9) "Two Outta Three Ain't Bad" - Meatloaf
10) "I Can't Make You Love Me" - Bonne Raitt
11) "Face to Face" - Alabama
1 comment:
Here's my comment:
I have no comment. ;0) It just requires too much thought to come up with this list, so I have to refrain.
Post a Comment