Search This Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I know you guys are simply dying to hear what's been happening in my extremely exciting life, so in order to feed your insatiable hunger for the grisly details, I figured I'd write a blog entry...(in case you didn't notice, Laura, that was me being "eloquent"!)

Abso-frickin-lutely nothing!! That's what's been going on! Although today is my BFF, Sarah's 29th birthday, and I have the Grand Opening for some fellow eye specialists tonight after work, as well as a parent meeting at 7:30 for football. I'll probably bail on at least one, if not both, of these things, since I already have two tapes to transcribe & will likely have more by day's end.

Tyson leaves from Gold Beach tomorrow morning to come home! I can't wait to see him! It sucks, though, because as soon as he gets back, it's back to school & football practice, along with all the extra transcription I've taken on, including backup for another transcriptionist, who happens to be taking her vacation next week! I'll just have to work during his practices & after he goes to bed so that we can still get that quality time in.

Anyhoo - not much else to report, so tune in next time for more "As Amanda's World Turns" (or, rather, "As Amanda's World Sprials Completely Out of Control")!

3 comments:

Angel22lal said...

You will find Tyson changed when he arrives home... he will seem more mature (for a short time) and like you missed important stuff... don't panic, this is normal. I've been there, done that and it still surprises me....
and that's me being eloquent.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the heads-up...I'd pretty much steeled myself for this, but I'm sure it will still be a bit of a shock. I'm just so grateful that we have such a special bond! I pray that it carries over into the teen and adult years.

Anonymous said...

enjoy that calm before the storm...sounds like you've got a busy one coming in. It'll be so great for you to have your little guy back and I bet you don't quit snuggling for days, lol.
I've got to update my blog...I did the other day, but now have pictures of the "house" to blog. Yipeee!!!!