10 Weird Facts About Me (Ten on Tuesday):
1. I only like to sing in front of large audiences. Small ones make me nervous.
2. I love kids, but only have one.
3. I plan to build a Harley from scratch, beginning on my 40th birthday.
4. I'm completely anal!
5. I will only eat cheese on pizza.
6. I don't like any kind of fish or seafood.
7. I close my right eye when I read a book.
8. I'm double-jointed in my left pointer finger.
9. As a girl, I was able to squirt tears out of my eyes and turn my eyelids inside-out.
10. I have an out-ty belly-button.
(This is probably a little too much information for some...!)
2 comments:
You're just such a weirdo, especially after reading #7 (but that's why we love you so much)! lol
I don't do it on purpose! I just catch myself doing it! I guess I'm a weirdo due to my heritage...
Post a Comment