Speaking of cats, by the way, Tyson & I got one on Sunday! His name's Domino, he's (obviously) black and white, with long hair, somewhere around a year old, and as sweet as can be! It was really important to us that we get a cat that would snuggle with Tyson & let him love on it, since the last cat he had was aptly named Scratcher, and wouldn't let him near her. Last night, Tyson draped Domino over his back and around his neck like a scarf & walked around with him without even having to hold on - the goofy cat was just hanging there, purring. I'll add pictures to this post once I get around to it.
That's my big, exciting news for the day, week, month, etc. Yippee!! (Sorry, every once in a while, I get a little bored with the monotony of work, school, football practice, dinner, work, bed, sleep and more work, etc.)
1 comment:
Hey now, knowing your sense of humor, domino could have been orange! Jennifer wanted to name Cinder "Snowball" (and that was her humor at age 5, lol). I was all for it since I have the same sense of humor, but Randy nixed it quickly. He just doesn't get it...
Post a Comment