Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005










I also wanted to share my latest project, which I did yesterday - the recovering of the kitchen table chairs that I've talked about doing for the last year, and finally got around to! (They used to be a powder-blue cord-type material that really didn't go with my cream/khaki/green living room.):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job recovering! I really like the change!
(p.s. I deleted the spam replies)

Angel22lal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel22lal said...

WoW~ another artsy / fartsy girl in the family! Why did you three get some and I got left out? LOL

Actually I'm proud of you for tackling the challenge and being comfortable with yourself and your talent to be able to go ahead and JUST DO IT...

Amanda said...

Thanks, guys! Laura, I appreciate that a lot - that's what it's all about! Now if I could just get more motivated on our fort-building project...

Anonymous said...

I think Laura was adopted... (hey, it makes more sense than the older ones telling us we were adopted, right? I mean, who in their right mind...er, who in the world would adopt 2 more kids after having 5 crazy ones?!) ;0)