Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2005

I found this on the Friday Five & thought it would be interesting. Don't forget to post a comment with your answers!!!


Who was your first best friend? Eric.
Who have been some of the most influential people in your life? My mom, my sisters, and I suppose my friends Sarah & Shannon, since we were BF's since 6th grade, but I'm not all that easily influenced. (For those of you who don't already know this, I'm just a little stubborn.)
Do you usually have one best friend or a lot of close friends? I've always had several best friends, but all separately. I've always thought it would be very interesting to see all of my best friends at one party & see how they all relate to eachother. I have cool, young friends, nerdy friends, musician friends, and mostly older women that I've met through work & connected with that are spiritual, but fun & sassy.
Do you believe people of the opposite sex can be best friends and not lovers? Absolutely, as long as there's no physical attraction.
Have you ever fallen in love with a friend? I'll leave this one unanswered...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great questions. Here's mine:
http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/talkalot

Angel22lal said...

Who was your first best friend?
Tracy Hodson, fourth grade.

Who have been some of the most influential people in your life?
God, my children, Mark, Mr. McCandless, Cleo, Sunny, Ken, Mike, my dad, and the list goes on and on- everyone who touches your life makes a difference, and when they leave their mark, it's even more so. So many many nameless folks go here too...

Do you usually have one best friend or a lot of close friends?
Lots of friends, very few close ones, but I'm an extrovert and enjoy people- a long ways from the introvert I was as a youngster... shy - very very shy.


Have you ever fallen in love with a friend? Yes.

Amanda said...

Laura - you? Shy? Who is this really, and what have you done with my sister?

Angel22lal said...

You were sooooo young back then, it's not surprising you don't remember... I used to use my hair to hide behind... and I was INCREDIBLY shy.... painfully so.

Anonymous said...

YEah, right. Like we'd believe that! Actually, I do believe it for some of your youth, just because it would have been hard not to be overshadowed by your friends (Sarah, Debbie, Tracey, Gina, etc.). I'll bet that anyone who knows you now and didn't know you then would have a hard time being convinced though. ;0)

Anonymous said...

I just read this one Amanda, and it made me really think..like I haven't thought for a long time...I am not going to answer, cuz that is just me, but I hope you keep up the questions that will make me think of what kind of person I have grown into and who I once was.