Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005









I finally got a digital camera, and I finally figured out how to upload images onto my computer! (I know, for a smart girl, I'm kind of a dummy, huh?)

Anyway, since I was so proud of me recent expoits as a landscaper, I thought I'd share the before & after pics of my jungle, er...yard:

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, gee, I'm so flattered that my blog is enlightening; I guess that means that I should check out how to buy music on interest free credit - NOT! I think it's really lame when these little "infomercials" appear on my blog, but I want to leave it open to anonymous bloggers so I can receive their comments. What a bummer! Cyber-marketers SUCK!

Anonymous said...

Just delete them. There's a little trashcan below the posts when you're logged in so that you can just can them easily.