Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005



This is me at work the last two days. Every other month, without fail, I get irate patients who insist on telling me that I've done something wrong & treat me like I'm stupid. This happens to be the odd month, which I have officially termed "@$$-hole month"!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Looks like a scary place to work! lol. Yeah, those are probably the people I deal with here, then they go to Oregon just to bug you too. Have you ever noticed if it was the same people over and over? I can't stand dealing with people like that. Thank goodness you've got great co-workers with whom you can gossip about these customers!

Angel22lal said...

I love the kitty!

Amanda said...

Yeah, the cat was just too perfect! Of course, there are those repeat offenders, but every other month just seems to bring new jerks out of the woodwork! I usually get a sadistic type of thrill from killing them with kindness & rewarding the nice ones, while helping the rude patients less, but this week just really started off with a bang, and I didn't have a lot of patience or fight left in me, so I've given in with some of these guys, as much as I hate to do that! I'm just fried! It will get better, I'm sure...

Legendary10 said...

That cat is too funny. Where did you find it?

Amanda said...

Yeah!! We've sucked in another reader! Welcome, Wendy! It was actually emailed to me by my friend, Twyla. I then asked my sister, Kathy, to put it on my page for me, since I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to this type of stuff & she's pure genius! I'm sure there must be a way to "copy & paste" it, if you'd like...