Search This Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005

I've got a serious case of the Mondays! Mondays at work always suck, especially when I have payroll first thing, but add to that the reports due on the first day of the month, and you have a recipe for disaster!

I could go on, but I think I'd better quit giving work any more of my blogging energy.

Ty's 4th football game was Saturday, and our boys got scored on for the 1st time this season, but still managed to win (sorry - can't remember the final score...) & secure a place in the championship playoffs. After the game, Tyson & I went over to his teammate's house & watched "Little Giants" with him & his mom, then went home & vegged until bedtime.

On Sunday, we invited another little buddy to go to the Harvest Fair in Central Point with us. It would've been a whole lot more fun if it hadn't rained the whole time, but we still enjoyed it. Last night, Dad finally managed to get through to me when I was home & offline, so we caught up a little bit & made plans for Thanksgiving, since Tyson will be with his dad. If we don't get an invite somewhere, it's Hometown Buffet for us! I told Dad that would be fine with me; then we wouldn't even have to clean up! I also talked to Sarah, who will be in Portland from the 5th - 17th, so I'm going to try & go stay the night with her on the 15th & come back the next day. I haven't seen her & the kids since last September, when I flew down to San Diego for a few days.

Well, my reports are finally finished printing, so I have to get them all organized for the big wigs. Happy flippin' Monday to all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy monday!! it is all in your outlook. just think, we are one day closer to the wkend!! yeah!!

Anonymous said...

lol, I like how Twyla thinks!
Waaah, I want to join you guys at Hometown Buffet for Thanksgiving! :0( You should still make Dad make his banana pudding for dessert afterwards though. It's just not Thanksgiving without it...forget turkey, it's all about the 'nana puddin'. ;0)
Wish I could be there! Oh my! I just realized that our Thanksgiving will be spent in a camping trailer with no electricity. Hmmm...maybe I'll take the kids and flee for the holiday, lol. I wouldn't want to leave Randy alone, but he'll be so busy working on the house that he probably won't even notice that it is Thanksgiving!