Pissy, pissy, pissy! That was me today, and I mean in a big way!
It started with having to do payroll at work & nobody had their time cards added up or time off requests turned in, and one person even left without giving me her time card & it was eventually found underneath a box at one of the tech stations! My dear friend & co-worker, Susan, said to me, "Okay, now you're just being pissy; let me come down there & help you!" in response to my statement that obviously people didn't want to get paid...Now, usually I'm a pretty nice (sometimes too nice!) person who goes out of my way to be helpful to others, but guess what? Not today!! Then I get interrupted in the middle of payroll by a snotty patient who wants me to change the diagnosis on her husband's bill so that her insurance will pay out of their vision benefits instead of applying it to their medical deductible - uh, hello, do I look like a doctor? Do I look like I want to be audited by Medicare & fined up the hiney, lose my job & end up in federal prison?!? (Ok, I might be going a tad overboard here, but bear with me for the sake of my ranting!) Well, it went on from there...to top things off, I forgot Tyson's mouthpiece for football practice & had to stop by the apt. to pick it up & pull in to find my door wide open! AAaaaaaaaaaarrrghhh!!! I asked Tyson to close the door behind him this morning, since he was the last one out (although, should I really have to say this? Wouldn't this be just common sense??). The worst part about that, besides the fact that if I did have anything of value, someone could've totally emptied out my apt., is that it's been 97-100+ degrees here, so of course my a/c was on! So I paid all day to cool down the outside!
After dropping Tyson off at practice, I came back home & had a glass of wine & watched Friends & mellowed out a little. By the time I went to pick him up (2 hours later), I was feeling a little better & rented a movie & had a great rest of the night with my boy.
Now I'm going to bed & gladly putting this day behind me!
1 comment:
Ahhh, that sounds like a really miserable day! It seems like everything that can irritate you will, if you're already in a pissy mood. I'm glad that you got some down-time and got to spend some mommy-time with Tyson. That always puts you in a better mood. Now, get back to your normal congenial self, would ya!? ;0)
Post a Comment