I figured I'd better post something to keep everyone (yup - all three of you!) reading my blog.
I tried renting Serendipity last night, but it was out, so I ended up with Boat Trip instead - I knew it would be totally cheesy, but it was pretty comical & had Horatio Sanz in it, as well as a cameo by Will Ferrel. My favorite part is probably when Horatio's character has finally figured out that they are on a gay cruise by accident & decided to check out the breakfast buffet, because, after all, "How gay can a buffet be?" Well, as it turns out, pretty gay!
Tonight I did some transcription & was supposed to go salsa dancing, but it turned out the dancing didn't even start until 9:45, so that was totally out of the question on a work night! So, we ended up getting ice cream at the Fudge Factory & wandering around the plaza window shopping & talking girl talk. It was nice, because I don't get to hang out with Denise much - she's married, has a daughter in the house still & works 40+ hours a week, so she doesn't have a lot of spare time, and it made me feel special that she'd choose to spend some of it with li'l ol' me! I sure do have some good friends!
Anyway, I should probably turn in for the night - I've been really bad this week about hitting snooze until absolutely the last minute! School starts soon & I'll have to get up even earlier....GROOOOOOOOOOOAAAN!
3 comments:
So cool that you have girlfriends to hang with... I have 'em... but not the hanging out kind... I do go to lunch with one everyone once in a great while... I miss the "girl" time... but I'm blissfully happy with my hunny- so can hardly complain too much!
Sounds like a really funny movie. I don't know why I hadn't heard of it. I'm gonna be watching for it though. Is is new?
That's so cool that you have girlfriends to do fun stuff with. Jenn moved too far away to hang with me and Cindy's schedule changed so we don't get to go to breakfast and lunch nearly as much anymore (which is a good thing 'cuz she's a bad influence and I always stocked up on the carbs when with her!).
I wish you were out here though and I could hang with you! We'd have sooo much fun!
WARNING: Crude, gay, sexual humor & not great acting by Cuba Gooding Jr.! Other than that, if you know what to expect, it is really funny. It's actually an older movie, but I don't think it got a whole lot of rave reviews.
I do feel very lucky to have my girlfriends! When I was married, I always felt guilty if I spent any time away from my family, so my friendships were limited. That fact makes me appreciate my friends that much more, because they're married, too, but they still make time for me every now & then.
I wish I were there, too, Kathy! Still trying to plan from Christmas...
Post a Comment