Friday 5
Wedding Crashers (copying my sister yet again!)
1. How many weddings have you attended? Let's see, actually not very many: My mom's, my brother Joe's (where I sang), my sister Kathy's (where I showed up at the tail end - I'll never forgive myself for that!), my friend Shannon's (where I sang), my friend Krista's (where I sang), my own (where I didn't sing, but sure cried a lot!) and most recently, an old friend from High school, Clifton's. I think that's it...
2. Wedding registries: buy from the list or freestyle it? Freestyle, but most likely wait until the very last minute to do so.
3. Are you more likely to slow dance or participate in the chicken dance? Chicken dance! Definitely! Although I might do both, depending on who's there to slow dance with...
4. The garter find/toss experience: cute or tacky? Sexy!
5. If you could marry someone famous, who would it be? Adam Sandler - I know, it sounds weird, but he could always make me laugh & seems like someone I could be comfortable around. Not to mention that Tyson loves his humor, too!
1 comment:
I think Adam Sandler would be a perfect match-up for you!
Post a Comment