I've recently received some feed-back regarding my earlier post, "Weird Guy Magnet" & have spent entirely too much time pondering this, but hopefully I'll use that constructively...
The irony here seems to be that I'm my usual charming, outgoing, endearing (well, you get the point) self with guys I'd never consider dating material, therefore, these guys -the "weird guys" - see me as fun & interesting. On the flip side, I see a nice, cute guy I'd like to get to know better & say stupid things & throw myself at him, which doesn't seem to work, for some reason! (As a side note, the man I truly believe to be my soul-mate happens to be married & my sisters won't allow me to pursue my evil plan to destroy his marriage & lure him into my comforting arms, dangit!)
So today, I, Amanda Morris, do solemnly vow to combat my instinctive nature to be the aggresor & move on with life regardless of my romantic status as if it didn't matter - since, really, it doesn't!
1 comment:
In case no one has mentioned it, there is NO PERFECT GUY.. however, THERE IS a perfect FOR YOU guy out there. Just had to mention it as I have THE PERFECT GUY... but he's perfect FOR me... not perfect.
Post a Comment