Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, school's out for the next few weeks, thank goodness! I was on extreme burnout there for a while. I think, overall though, I did well on all my finals. I'll post when I get my grades back to let y'all know how I did in the end.

My big plan for the break is to clean everything in sight - my house, yard, & jeep. I never have the time when I'm in school. I'm also planning to get caught up on the current season of Grey's Anatomy & maybe even Private Practice, the Grey's spinoff. This weekend, I'll be doing photography with Lisa's step-daughter & am supposed to go bowling with Lisa & Becky. I'm hoping that the break will allow me the time to catch up with some friend time that I've been neglecting & also some Tyson time. We've played a little Rock Band 2 (early Christmas present to us!) last night, but I didn't have time before because of finals. So, I'm looking forward to playing that some more & also being able to go to his last two school games. The AAU season has begun & it sounds like it's going to be 9 months long!

2 comments:

Angel22lal said...

Will you have time to hang with me on Tuesday? We should do lunch with Carey and Heather (and ???) so let's mark our calendars. You'll need to pick me up in Ashland. Love ya and see ya soon!

Amanda said...

Abso-freakin-lutely! You got it, Sis. Can't wait to see you!!