My prayers are truly with you, but you will do fine. You are intelligent & retain material easily. The stuff you don't like you will pass....... that is enough. Don't stress it so much... it will only make it harder. Do something relaxing, it will make it so you are able to recall things easier. Love you!!!
3 comments:
My prayers are truly with you, but you will do fine. You are intelligent & retain material easily. The stuff you don't like you will pass....... that is enough. Don't stress it so much... it will only make it harder. Do something relaxing, it will make it so you are able to recall things easier. Love you!!!
And again, you did an excellent job of reporting!!!! Makes you want to join the club........ & I don't even live there!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Mom! I love you, too. I appreciate your faith in me, especially at times when I don't have as much in myself!
Post a Comment