Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

In the midst of finals, would you believe it - I'm having a fabulous day! I got an A on that stupid math test that I was bawling over & I still have a chance at an A- overall in math. I spoke w/ my bio prof after he corrected his grading & I have a high B, so I could possibly end up with an A there, too. Now I just have the research paper to worry about, but that's not due until Thursday. I took my soc final today & feel pretty confident that I'll get an A in that class.

Also, Tyson decided that he wanted to make his own $ for Christmas this year & has been selling items on ebay. (I finally created an account under my name for him.) In one week, he made over $100!! Some of that had to be paid out for shipping, but that still left him with an $80 profit. What an amazing & enterprising kid I have! Life is good...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-dary!

Unknown said...

I knew you would do well! Congratulations!!! Even w/ a "B", it would be a great grade, overall.

Congratulate Tyson for me, Too!

Love you

Kathy said...

Oops! Gave a second "dary" on a different post before seeing that it went on to this one. See? I really am LAME!