Well, I got my grades, but have been reluctant to post them. I suppose it's time to 'fess up: I got an A- in Sociology, an A- in Writing 122, a B+ in Core & Cardio, a B in Biology 101, and a B in Math 93. My new and unimproved GPA went from a 4.0 to a 3.74. Next term, I'll be taking Bio 102, Math 94, Core & Cardio, Writing 227 (Technical Report Writing), & Sociology 230 (Intro to Gerontology) online for a total of 16 credits. But that's enough about school!!! (At least for another couple of weeks...)
I didn't get around to Christmas cards or baking this year. Ty will be at his dad's for Christmas Eve & morning. Other than doing transcription, the only other thing I've done is to sign up for a free 2-week trial to a tennis club with my friend from school. That way we can work out indoors while I don't have P.E. class. Tyson starts his 2-week break tomorrow. He had a basketball tournament all weekend, so that's what we did. I'm just totally drained & can't really get motivated to start any of the projects I told myself I'd do during break. Bah humbug!!
5 comments:
Finally got your blog set up on my Igoogle page through the reader so that I get your posts when I go to my page. Niiice! Of course, it also shows that I've missed a ton of posts on yours and Christine's blogs, so during the break I'm hoping to catch up.
Those grades are not bad at all! I'm a little nervous about seeing Jenn's grades...somehow I don't think hers will be as good as yours. You're going to have quite a full schedule next semester!
I didn't get around to doing cards again either this year. Oh well, those who love me know that I love them too, so hopefully they'll all forgive us, right? See what I mean about "'tis the season to feel guilty"?! No more of that though...that's what leads to the Bah Humbugging. Not worth it! Enjoy the time off instead!
Love and miss you!! Sure wish you were going to be here for Christmas again. It won't be the same without you guys and Laura here.
Which addon did you use, Kathy?
I use the Google Reader gadget. I just love the gadgets in Igoogle! My pages are set up so nicely and it's easy to access everything from them. I love all things Google! ;0)
Good for you Amanda. You're grades should certainly make the Dean's List! That's still worthy of a post, especially in light of being a mom, and NOT being fresh out of high school with all the info still afresh in one's mind. Give yourself a great big pat on the back for me.
As for those holiday cards, mine only got done this very evening, and that's just for immediate family. They will have to go out to the mailbox on Friday, so, they'll be late...and no pics either this year...oh well.
Did you know that New Year's greetings are becoming quite vouge now?
Plenty of businesses havbe made the decision to send out their holiday gifts in the windoe between xmas and new year's, as they find it extends the holidays out, and makes them really stick out in their recipients' minds...just sayin'
Post a Comment