Search This Blog
Monday, August 07, 2006
It actually gets worse! I got a call from Robbin this evening that Seth is in the hospital being tested for spinal meningitis. I called the ER & spoke with him. He said that Tyson is staying with his little brother's mother-in-law (who is a total wack job) & that he was wondering if he could send Tyson home this weekend with Jeff - you know, his brother that stole his identity several times to avoid his prior drug, theft & driving violation charges! I was planning on going camping in Eugene this weekend, but I think I need to go get Tyson. I might actually take off work & get him day after tomorrow or something. Seth is supposed to call me tomorrow. I just can't stand the thought of Tyson being passed around between all these random people in the midst of his dad's chaos! I do feel bad for what Seth is going through, but I also don't like what Tyson is having to go through as a result!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! I was going to say that you've got to be kidding, but this is SO not funny! What kind of morons are these people?! HOLY CRAPOLA! Yep, I think camping is off and a drive to GB is most definitely in order. Sheez Laweeze! Crazy man, crazy!! Wish I was there to help somehow!
Post a Comment