I suppose it's been long enough, since I'm getting prompted by Kathy again...It's just that not much has been going on!
Tyson is back, as you know, so my social life disappears & it's all about running him & his friends to the skate park or back & forth to eachothers' houses. We're trying to cram it all in before summer's over & get back into routine for school at the same time. We did some school clothes shopping last weekend, despite Ty's adamant protests.
I don't know if I posted about this before, but our wonderful cat, Domino, went MIA just a couple of days before Tyson left for his dad's & has still not returned. Against my better judgement, we have recently acquired two kittens from a co-worker. We are also dog-sitting for one of the docs while he's on vacation & Tyson is making $10 a day for a week. This dog is very sweet & is no trouble at all, so I second Tyson's question: "You mean you're letting me borrow your dog for a week & I'm getting paid on top of it?"
I've heard nothing more on the jeep, so I'm going to go in & talk to a friend who works at Suburu to see what he can tell me, if anything.
We are going camping w/ the Dawsons this weekend & it should prove to be a blast. I really can't wait! And then Ty will start school on the 6th & it'll be back to the grind, as usual. This is probably one of the more boring posts in my blog, but just remember, you asked for it!
2 comments:
For your info, the kids here started school this week.......... tell him to feel lucky that he has the extra week to enjoy the summer..... after Labor Day is when everyone used to start, don't know why everyone is in such a hurry to end summer, winter is long enough as it is.
Mom
Sorry, Mom, but Ty's getting to that age where no matter how he looks at it, there's nothing "lucky" about returning to school...(sigh)
Post a Comment