Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I leave for the big camping trip after work tomorrow! I'm really excited, because I know I'll be with a lot of great people & we'll have a blast! I'm also excited because this will be the first time I've been camping since the divorce!

I also have some more exciting news: I have a real, bona-fide date with a guy who seems normal enough & comes highly recommended by the husband of a friend. I thought it was really nice that he called me, himself, to ask me out, instead of relying on our mutual friend to set it up, which would have been easy enough to do. I'm not going to get all crazy about it, though. I'm just thrilled that I'll have this first date thing behind me so I can relax a little! We're going out next weekend, so I'll provide more details on this guy then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're already camping, but wanted to say that I hope you have a great time! I hope you'll post all about the camping trip (and obviously the date) when you get back.