Soooooooo much to post, so little time. I'm in the computer lab in between math & yoga. I haven't had a chance to post about last weekend, and an abbreviated post won't begin to do it justice, but I'll summarize it, anyway:
Seth stayed at my place with Ty Friday & Saturday & I stayed out in Hugo with TG. The birthday party for his friend ended up being a lot of fun & I wasn't the only stranger there; she invited a lot of different people who didn't know each other, so that made me feel a lot more comfortable. The next day, we went to Boatnik in downtown Grants Pass & TG did the MANLY thing & won me some prizes. Afterward, we went to his grandparents' house, where the rest of the whole fam damily was. They're a great bunch & made me feel right at home. TG's dad picked up the banjo & the guitar & we had a little sing-along on the front porch. That night, we hung out with his dad, cousin, & uncle & just had a great time visiting. We made plans to go out shooting guns(sorry, I meant to say "firing weapons") the next day. We got up Sunday morning & picked up Tyson to come shooting with us. We all headed out to the family property & set up targets & proceeded to have a blast! (Heh, heh, get it? "Blast?") We got a lot of great shots (really, no pun intended there, but I'll take it) & even took some video of us shooting. Tyson was in hog heaven. He'd never really shot before & I think he also really enjoyed being around a bunch of guys. Monday was a holiday, so I didn't have school, but I honestly can't remember right now what I did...hmmm...
Anyway, that's Memorial Day weekend. I really don't have time to post about anything more current, except to say that my wallet got stolen this last weekend & it's been a huge pain in my arse, since the perp has been using my credit card & has all of my personal & financial info. I'll try to post before too terribly long & get caught up on the more recent stuff.
1 comment:
puns=big groan.
Sounds like a really good time. I always want to bring people to our family gatherings so that they can experience that loud, fun, musical feeling...sounds like Barney already knows it well. He should fit right in!
I still can't believe you're having to deal with the whole theft thing! Grrr! First the cds, now the wallet...time for a car that actually locks. I hope they catch the jerk.
Post a Comment