Breaking news on the case of the stolen wallet:
Luckily, the officer on the case is a nice young man who is quite motivated in nailing the perps. I went down to the station today & looked at the security tape from Wal-Mart, but couldn't identify the couple. However, it was good to know for sure that it wasn't the neighbor kid that I was half suspecting due to prior conflicts Tyson & he have had. The officer was planning to show the video to my apt. manager to see if she could ID the thieves & is also waiting to hear back from a mini-market where they tried to withdraw money from an ATM. In the meantime, I'm in the process of renewing all my ID & cards. I seriously considered using this as an "opportunity" to change my last name back to Adams, but Kathy pointed out that, with all the other ID issues, this is probably not a good time to be changing names...
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you have a motivated officer. Usually their attitude is that they'll do what they can, but chances are very slim (and then they just kinda forget about you and your case...at least in my experience). It's nice that you have the leads of videotape. I sure do hope that the apt. manager can ID the jerks, and that they actually are from your apt. complex, which would make it much simpler! Keep that momentum going!
I just love how you use the word "Perps" wow.... I almost get dizzy reading it.... LOL
Post a Comment