I just had a surprise visit from my cousin, Nissa, & her two beautiful little girls. They live in So. Cal. & were on their way up to Eugene to see my aunt for the 4th. So, anyway, that was cool to see them, even if it was short.
I went on Friday to see TG's friend, DianneStrong, sing at Chadwick's (really, the Rogue Regency part, but I know at least some of you are familiar with Chadwick's). Here's a video of hers that will give you an idea of what she sounds like:
After eating dinner & listening to Dianne, we stayed for comedy & karaoke. Yesterday, I popped in for a little bit at Darlene's to wish her a happy birthday & bring her a bottle of bourbon, which has kinda become our birthday thing. Later, we went to my friend, April's, wedding out in Jacksonville, before heading on out to Hugo.
Seth called & said he wanted Tyson to come stay with him for a couple of days - he just moved into a new place not far from mine (that could be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it). He tried to guilt trip me by saying that I was never home with Tyson anymore, until I pointed out that he still sees me a lot more than he ever has while I was working.
I'm trying to get my mind school-ready again, since summer term starts on the 7th. I think I'm going to read the first chapter in my public speaking text & try to stay a chapter ahead. Really, I should do this in math, too, but how do you read a math textbook...?
Well, I'm going to lay down & read for a while. It's really muggy outside & I could go lay by the pool to read, but I think I'm just gonna veg inside with the AC. Ty's back from his dad's, so we'll probably watch a movie later or something. Man, I love vacation!
2 comments:
Beautiful voice! I could easily hear here doing gospel or a children's lullaby album based on this one song.
You sound happy- and Seth is probably just jelouse of your love life (in some wierd off the wall way) just the fact that you have one would probably be enough... in any case... don't let anyone pop your balloon! Love ya
Post a Comment