Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Last night, my nephew, Johny, & his girlfriend came to stay with us. It was his 22nd birthday, so I baked a cake & we visited for a while, looking at old family photos & stuff. We got up this morning & decided to do a photo shoot in Ashland, since I've done that for both Mary & Heather & also because they didn't have any pictures together during this trip. I took most of the shoot with Johny's camera so they'd have the pics & made him promise to send them to me to add to my Picasa albumn. Here's a link to the pics taken with my camera, which turned out pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself:
Johny's Photo Shoot

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Yep, "pretty fantastic" about sums these photos up. Wow! They are great!! What great models to have for a session too. I tried to hold off on comments until I'd gone through them all, but finally had to say something, then couldn't stop, lol. Once again, great photography!

Angel22lal said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!! There's so many great photos, how can I possibly choose a few to comment on?!!! They both have such a "look" and you certainly know how to get a good shot! Thanks so much for sharing these! WOW, WOW, WOW!

Anonymous said...

These are very, very good. You should seriously consider taking a photography course as you have a naturally artistic eye. You've got "the goods" to be a potrait photographer.

Kathy said...

So, have you ever gotten the batch from Johny to add to these? I decided to wait to download the album until all are present and accounted for (so that I don't download duplicates again). ;0)

Amanda said...

Thanks, Christine - I really do love the artistic side of photography. TG & I are planning to do a class together, but I can't afford to pay out of pocket yet & I'll be crazy busy next term, then his job gets incredibly demanding during winter term, so it looks like spring...

In response to my harassment, Johny told me that his friend has a disc or something & he'll let me know as soon as he has them. I love that my nieces & nephews have unlimited texting - it's been a good way to keep in touch with them!