Yesterday, I finally did the photo shoot I've been promising Heather ever since I did Mary's. She brought her friend, Kristin, and Kristin's baby. I was really pleased with the results, so I thought I'd share. I posted the albumn on this page along with the others, but because I'm slightly retarded, I can't figure out how to format it like the others...ahem, Kathy...?
Anyway, they're there - you get the idea.
I've gotta run - I took Lisa up on her invite to Easter dinner at her dad's place. Ty's at his dad's for Easter & it beats staying at home & doing transcription! (Which I'll have to do when I get back, of course...)
3 comments:
Well, I don't remember your login info, so I can't remember what to do for formatting, but the way you did it works well too.
I've just got to tell you again how much I love the photo shoots you do. You MUST do one that includes the person, then taking them out of the photo so that it's framed right for using as a background. These are such beautiful scenes. Great job on the effects.
Great photos! I love the backgrounds... it really makes the photo no matter what or who is in them. I do have to say tho' that Heather is growing into a beautiful young woman.....
Aw, shucks - thanks, guys! You really can't go wrong with Lithia Park as your backdrop (or with Heather as the model)!
Post a Comment