
Songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)
Travelin' Band - CCR (How could I forget?!)
Follow Through - Gavin DeGraw
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
I Feel Good - James Brown
Walking in Memphis - Mark Coen
Sleep While I Drive - Melissa Etheridge
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi (as performed by Tobyn & Amanda)
These were songs that "the guy" & I did in karaoke last weekend. What a great time! (*Siiiiiiigh*) The photo will have to be added another time, since I'm posting this from work (gasp!) & my pics are at home.
I guess the cat's outta the bag about my crush, by the way...
5 comments:
How can you possibly forget "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (How I wonder What You Are)". One word, four syllables: Legendary.
Ok- so who's the cutie kissing on my baby sister????
Well, he goes by "The Guy"...
Hey Barney, you forgot to make her "wait for it" (for any non-HIMYM fans, please know I'm referring to the word "Legen-Dary" and not something else). ;0) But points were scored for your taste in tv shows.
Kathy, you kick ass! Wait for it- hypothetical high-five!
Post a Comment