Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006



Tyson & I went up to Eugene last weekend to see Krista & Dustin's new place. We had a BBQ on Saturday & Cindy & Lee came (Shannon's little sister) with Dan (Shannon's dad). Dustin & Travis were at a Duck's game, so Krista & I hung out, then Kerri came over & we all made a cake for her little boy's 3rd birthday. Thought I'd share a pic that I snagged from Krista's myspace. It was great, as always, seeing everyone, but it made me a little lonely when I came back home...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish you had a larger photo though. It's hard to see everyone, and I am nosey! ;0)

Anonymous said...

I really like your hair this way. I have tried going shorter again in recent months but can't get anyone to ever cut it right. How do you describe your cut to the beautician? Is there a certain picture you refer to to get them to cut it in this style? I know this seems a frivolous question, but I'm getting tired of my appearance and my hair feels so crooked (non symetrical).

Amanda said...

There's an actress on Days of Our Lives (I don't watch, but she's actually from Medford) by the name of Lisa Rinna that I tried to copy the haircut from. I've varied it in length a little to try to find what works best on me.
I emailed you a picture so you can have a better idea. Thanks for posting on my blog, btw!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That's the same person I tried to tell people that I wanted my hair like... Only I mentioned Dancing With the Stars (which is another one of those shows I've never watched)... Oh, and I finally caught my very first two episodes at the end of the season for this past year's American Idol. See, I am out of the mainstream... and you all thought you were weird!

Anonymous said...

Question for you about styling this cut... Do you use a flat iron or hairdryer to acheive this look? What do you do and how much work is involved? I don't want to have to spend too much time these days on my hair.

Amanda said...

Trust me, I am extremely low maintenance!! I do blow dry it upside down (but this just hurries along the process, rather than being more of a hassle, as you may think initially), then I slide a curling iron down to the tips of my hair & flip the bottoms out. Then I use Pantene Flexible Hold hairspray (no gel, mousse or other product) & spray it to kinda hold it & flip it out & add a little volume. After the initial training of my hair, this now takes me about 5-7 minutes total, start to finish! And then you have it - beauty and perfection! (Just kidding!!)