WOOHOOO! I can't wait for it to be back on! I just LOVE this show and can't believe it took me so long to check it out (when they were rerunning the bomb episode w/Christina Ricci quite a while back...it was on right after something else so I figured why not). I am so excited about the new season!
I have never seen this show, but it's suppposed to be one of the great shows on tv these days. I'll confess, I haven't watched Desperate Housewives either. So I'm out of the mainstream. Hey, I guess if I had a Blog and Kathy had "tagged" me, this is one of the five weird things I could list, huh?!
Christine: You should post your 5 weird things here! I think we're going to have to work hard to convert you to Desperate Housewives and Grays Anatomy. I love them both!!
P.S. You want me to set you up a blog? I'd be happy to!
4 comments:
DOHH!!!!
WOOHOOO! I can't wait for it to be back on! I just LOVE this show and can't believe it took me so long to check it out (when they were rerunning the bomb episode w/Christina Ricci quite a while back...it was on right after something else so I figured why not). I am so excited about the new season!
I have never seen this show, but it's suppposed to be one of the great shows on tv these days. I'll confess, I haven't watched Desperate Housewives either. So I'm out of the mainstream. Hey, I guess if I had a Blog and Kathy had "tagged" me, this is one of the five weird things I could list, huh?!
Christine: You should post your 5 weird things here! I think we're going to have to work hard to convert you to Desperate Housewives and Grays Anatomy. I love them both!!
P.S. You want me to set you up a blog? I'd be happy to!
Post a Comment