I haven't been doing a whole lot. This time of the year is mostly devoted to getting back into school-mode, although this year has been a lot less stressful, since Tyson decided to skip football.
He's getting to the age, now, where he always wants to be hanging out with his friends (thank goodness I like his friends, too!), so they're either over here or he's gone. This weekend we had Kane & Tristan stay the night on Friday, so we got pizza and a movie, then he went to stay the night at Tristan's last night. I just had to call him on his cell phone to see when he's planning on coming home. I've spent the whole weekend cleaning my apartment, which actually has been pretty nice, but now I don't have anything else to clean! I even cleaned Tyson's room, which I never do, because I want him to do it. I did go to the mall today to cash in on some coupons I have & ran into my step-sister, Julie, whom I haven't seen for at least 11 years!
1 comment:
I too leave a great deal up to David about decorating/ setting up his bedroom... but every once in a while, it is good for Mom to get in there at least so they can see what it can potentially look like once it's clean. (And hate to say it, but most guys have very little sence of decorating sense ... unless... well you know what I was gonna say.)
Post a Comment