Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

In case anyone else was waiting with bated breath, as I was, to find out what Seth's deal was, it turned out to just be about the DA coming after him for child support. I basically had to reassure him that I really don't have any control over that, and that was that. I was sure it was something really major! Geez...

Let's see...As usual, not much happening around here besides work. I've been doing a lot of clean-up & back work, trying to get caught up from when we were short three people. It's actually kinda nice & gratifying to do this type of work & see the result, though. The nice weather has come & gone, so I finally resigned myself to putting the top back on the jeep.

I guess one exciting thing is that Rob Thomas & Jason Mraz are coming to town this summer & I'm planning to get tickets soon. Lynnard Skynnard will also be here, but Krista & Dustin are planning to go see them in Bend, with Dustin's bro & his wife (who we also went to school with) & go camping that weekend. I'm not sure yet if I'll go to that, but I'd sure like to!

Gary just came into my office & we were talking about being put under for the oral surgery & stuff & he said to check & see if my buttons are done up wrong when I come to & Lisa said, "Yeah, wouldn't it be your luck to miss out on the whole experience?!?" I thought that was pretty funny.

Well, back to the grind for now...I'll post soon if anything actually happens to post about!

2 comments:

Broken Hubby said...

I had two root canals done about a year ago and they were rather painless. I went to a specialist. He just used novacane and the only pain was the little pinch of the needle. After that, I didn't feel a thing. My mother warned me before hand to not let a regular dentist do it. I still have all of my wisdom teeth, though. So I can't offer any first hand advise.

Good Luck:)

Anonymous said...

OMG Amanda! We've discussed it before, but it's worth saying again...we're living parralel lives, just a few years apart! I got that same phone call from my ex, just when I thought everything was going fine. Same deal..."I had nothing to do with it, yadayadayada" and told him to go fight it since he had a good case. Nope, instead he decided to pay the enormous sum and hate me for it. Go figure. Things are all right again now, but that sure was stressful!

I was checking out the JC Fair schedule (adding the concerts to the Family group site calendar) and saw all the great concerts you'll have the opportunity to see. It sounds like they are all indoors though which is a bummer. The best concerts I've seen were at the fair, and they were just out on the grass. Stage was set up, but people just stood around on the grass or sat and ate, etc. Very relaxed atmosphere and very personal. Nice!

LMAO@ Lisa's comment! You do have to wonder when you hear so many stories though...hmmm, at least do some recon and see if he's cute or not! ;0)