Here's what I did today:
My friend Michael (my old editor from the RCC Byline) called me up the other day & asked if I'd be interested in volunteering, putting in a garden for the local food pantry. I said I would & he asked me to bring other volunteers, so I rounded up Mary, Allen, & Tyson & we went to work on the farm today. There was a photographer there from the Mail Tribune, too, so we might be in the paper!
Well, I just basically wanted to get these pics uploaded & now I have to get to work -- I picked up that extra transcription this evening, so it's back to the grind!
2 comments:
How very cool and fun, especially bringing along fam! Love the pics!! WTG all involved!!
Love it! Woo Hoo! If it goes in the papers I wanna know about it!
Post a Comment