Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Today is the first day of fall term at SOU. I'm excited because I'll be taking communications and digital arts/media classes as part of my journalism minor in addition to the psychology and sociology classes I've been taking. It looks like it will be pretty challenging, too-- I have a research paper assignment in my Media History class that has a minimum 25-page requirement with 35 sources! I actually have an idea of what I want to write it about and how I can incorporate my psych and soc knowledge, though, so I'm excited about the challenge.

One of the assignments for my EMDA (Emerging Media and Digital Arts) class is to set up a blog (or use a previously existing one to post our work on), so you will be seeing some of my schoolwork posted here. I'm not really sure about the context other than the fact that it will involve some form of visual graphic art and/or photography, so stay tuned...

P.S. I got my final grades for summer term: A+ in Human Sexuality, A in my senior capstone class, and a B+ in Philosophy of Science and Religion.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Woohoo! Awesome grades! I know I'm getting to this late and that things have changed, but so glad that you're figuring things out and getting more settled. Love you!