Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yesterday was my RCC graduation ceremony. I've uploaded a slideshow here & I'll post a link to the video from graduation once they put it on the college page, just wanted to get the pics up. Off to do a photo shoot for my niece, Heather before she pops!



Here's the link to watch the RCC graduation: http://stream1.roguecc.edu/2010grad/2010-rcc-grad.wmv (Just copy & paste or type that into your address bar.) I come in around 15:40 and have the gold stole around my neck. I get my diploma at 1:21:59 and around 1:26:00 I'm in the front when we put our tassles on the other side.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The cap and gown suit you. I think you look better than ever and am so in love with these pics! Thanks for getting them up so quickly...wish I'd been able to be there to cheer you on. :0( I love you and am so proud of you though and promise, no matter what else is going on in the world, I WILL be at you next graduation!