Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well, today was Tyson's graduation...from 8th grade. He survived middle school! He thought the whole graduation & pictures thing was lame, but I did get manage to get him to pose for a few shots.



I started school again today, with my first class of the summer, The Psych Major. It's a 5-hour class, but only today & Thursday, and then I'm done! Until next week, when I start Conceptual Writing & Poverty, Family, & Policy (a Sociology class). Those classes get out July 16th & then I take a psychology class (Intro to Helping Skills) from August 16 through the 29th. Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I got A's in all of my classes last term!

So, I've decided to stick with a Psych major/Soc minor, but I am looking into getting a second minor in Journalism and plan to take as many creative writing and Spanish classes as possible for the next two years.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS TYSON! He'll be so grateful for the pics years from now!

So strange how your classes are scheduled, but hey, if it gets 'em done, I'm all for it! ;0) Congrats on the straight A's again. I am in amazement as to how you accomplish this with everything else that was going on around you.

Yeah! on the major/minors. Good thinking on the Spanish classes also. They would have been so nice to have here, but I never could get interested in it. Now my kids know more than I do, lol.

Laura said...

You Go Girl! Straight A's and fun too! Congrads to Tyson... they are all growing up way too fast for my liking... the next generation has taken over... we are officially (or at least I am) the older generation.