Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Grades got posted today and I did get an A in the Motion Pictures class, giving me a 4.0 for the term and an a cumulative GPA of 3.7 (and rising)!

Last night, I went to celebrate my new friend, Clay's, 29th birthday and also called my old friend, Sarah, in San Diego to wish her a happy 33rd birthday. Today I worked like a madwoman to make up for not doing transcription yesterday. Tomorrow, I'm meeting Mary for coffee and going to a new friend's house to make him soup while he recovers from havig his wisdom teeth pulled. Did I mention he's a very hot friend? (Grin)

After visiting Cory this Saturday, I think I'm going to take Tyson to Crescent City to the drive-in and camp out in the redwoods, then get up and play on the beach Sunday, weather permitting. It's been a while since we did something fun, just the two of us, and I want to do something before we're both back in school and there's no time!

Well,I'm off to bed so I can get up early for coffee but wanted to share my good news with my loved ones... Goodnight, y'all!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Awesome!! Congratulations!!
Sounds like you still have a pretty full schedule, even without school, but things that are for you, so enjoy!
Give Cory a hug for us if you can. I don't even have an address for him. :0( The weekend with Ty sounds absolutely perfect! Exactly like something you could both use. Have fun!

Angel22lal said...

Excellent grades- and hey, thanks for the updates!!!