I did some much needed sleeping in this morning & figured I'd post real quick before I get started doing my transcription, which I'll most likely be doing for the remainder of the weekend.
I feel like summer is slipping past. I've been working more hours than ever because of this whole computer program & catching up at work & now I'm doing extra transcription, but I don't do this all the time & I want to keep her business. I just feel like I haven't spent much time with Tyson & I know he probably doesn't mind because he's been so busy with basketball & his friends, but I know that it only gets worse from here with him having his own life & I want to make the best of the time before it just becomes routine & we hardly see eachother. It's looking very much like he'll be my only child & I want to make the most of this.
This week has been the fair (Seth is taking Tyson today & I might try to go later so I can see Joan Jett) & I've been working, plus had my big bro, Allen, & his friend, Nancy, come stay a couple of nights this week on their way over to Klamath Falls for a high school reunion. We mostly just visited here at the house because I had to work. We looked through a ton of old family photos that I have of Mom's, most of which he'd never seen, including pictures from his first wedding!! I also had Allen come in to work so he could meet all my friends there & everyone thought he was a real character & couldn't believe how much he resembled Tyson.
I bought my plane ticket to San Diego for Maya's wedding in November yesterday! I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing with Tyson. I'll be gone for 3 nights. I'm VERY strongly considering taking Thursday & Friday off next week & driving with Ty up to Portland the first day, then on up to Seattle the next day & going to OMSI & the zoo in Portland, maybe the Organ Grinder for dinner, & visiting the Space Needle & the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Seattle, then coming back down on Saturday. I'd like to stop by & stay the night with Krista & Dustin in Eugene, but I think Tyson has a game on Saturday, so we'll see. We just really need a break & to spend some quality time together with no distractions.
Anyway, I really should get started with my transcription, but I'll try to keep current on my blogging (I've been doing much better lately, right?).
1 comment:
Sounds like your life is full... and that's what makes the memories.
Post a Comment