Ugh - I can't believe I've put off posting for so long! Now I've got a bunch of posting to do to catch y'all up (although I think Kathy's my #1 reader, and she was here with me)!
Slammed day at work, since tomorrow is the last day of the month, so I'll have to do my posting later - just wanted to keep you tuned in & let you know I haven't completely dropped off the face of the earth...
2 comments:
Nice to see you're still out there. I've started to just check Kathy's blog first. It tends to be more up-to-date....LOL
What happened to you on MySpace? I've got one less friend now....(frown)
Oh, I'm so glad you're checking Kathy's - somehow, as her baby sister, I will forever live in her shadow!
I closed my myspace because I always post here & also because there was one person I didn't want to be able to contact me so easily...(No, it wasn't you, tee hee hee...)
Post a Comment