I really shouldn't be up right now, but this is my last night before all hell breaks loose & I'm drowning in transcription & candles, so I feel obligated to at least say a temporary goodbye to all of you...so if you check in here & don't see anything new, keep coming back - I'll return to the cyber world before too long!
3 comments:
Good Luck old friend..... I hope you don't get too overwhelmed.
Does this mean that I can email my candel orders to you and have you ship them to me?
You bet you can!! ;)-
Waaaah! What am I going to have to read when I get on here on the rare occasion? It's going to be so lonely, but I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed and want you to not get to that point, so do what you need to get done and hurry back to us! Love ya sis!
Post a Comment