Ok, so as a beginning "blogger", I'm a fumbling idiot, but I know that I've faked my way through a lot of things until I could do them well, such as my most recent foray into Medical Transcription. I've got them all fooled into thinking I really know what I'm doing! Moowaa-haahaa.....
Here are the results from a quiz I took to test posting these types of things here - I love this stuff!
I just took the "What Kind of Girl Am I?" quiz at http://www.cookingtohookup.com/.
I am a hybrid Progressive Girl and Girl Next Door.
Click on the link below and post your results back to me! http://www.cookingtohookup.com/quiz/forgirls.php
3 comments:
Go figure...mine are exactly the same as yours. Can't imagine why...we're nothing alike, lol. Yeah, right!
I got the same thing!
Good luck fooling everyone- I think you're doing a great job so far!
Love,
-Jennifer.
Ok, I must admit that i haven't been to the cookintohookup...or how ever it is spelt, sight....but what a name!!!! hee hee...i make my poor man cook all...but, i also admit...as soon as i get done with this comment i will be heading to the website..hee hee
Post a Comment