Oh, boy! Today I begin my journey into the world of blogging~
I'd like to begin by thanking the little people; namely my awesome big sis, Kathy, for hooking me up with the link to create my very own blog & giving me the idea in the first place (yes, I still aspire to be just like her)!
I suppose this would be as good a time as any to give a brief synopsis of me & my life up to now:
I'm 29 years old (as my son would say ~ bless his little heart: "a year away from ma'am") & am a single woman for the first time since I was 19 years old & thought I knew everything. I'm enjoying this time in my life as a reprieve from having to compromise or "check in" with anybody. For the first time in my life, I'm not putting off anything that I have control over, because I've come to appreciate how important it is to live in the now & to live with as few regrets as possible. I love being a single mom & I love having no one to report to other than myself & my kid! That being said, I sure wouldn't mind meeting Mr. Right, who would totally respect my need for independence while showering me with love and attention...I don't think I'm asking for too much, but if I am, oh well! At least I won't be settling for Mr. Might-Be-If-He-Could-Just-Change-A-Few-Things!
Okay, enough obsessing over romance or lack thereof - if you're reading this, you want to know more about me! I'm a frustrated amateur musician who somehow ended up doing insurance billing and accounting for medical offices. Turns out I'm pretty good at it, too, even though my high school math teacher would never believe it. (Insert random note here: I saw my high school math teacher at the Steve Miller Band concert I recently attended, but was pretty wasted, so I decided maybe that wasn't the best time to reacquaint myself with her ~ she never liked me in the first place, and I didn't want to affirm her belief that I would grow up to be a total loser!)
I would give more insight into the workings of my warped mind, but then I would have nothing more to write & I'm a firm believer in always keeping them wanting more...
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so excited that you're starting a blog and can't wait to read more. Get cracking sista' so I have something to do! ;0)
Post a Comment