Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, hello, outside world! As usual, my blog is way behind the times, but summer's a-comin' & time flies when you're having fun! A few quick things to note:

My nephew, Johny, moved in with me a couple of weeks ago. He's been loving it here & marvels about our sunny weather in contrast to the Norther California coast where he's from. He got my brother's car up & running & registered, so he's using that to beat the streets looking for work. My friend, Ganey, has also been staying with us. Tyson's still being a little stud, except for he just doesn't seem so little anymore. For one thing, I'm just a hair taller than him, now! He has this really great girl that's "just a friend" but they like each other & she comes to watch all of his basketball games with me. She's also a junior olympics gymnast and the top in the state & has a great personality & is cute! Obviously, my boy has good taste.

Anyway, I'm really excited about my next two terms which I finally registered for (and then just one more 14 credit term during winter & I'm done!) & wanted to post the classes I'm taking:

Summer Term:
Core & Cardio (of course!)
Psychology with my first Psych prof -- I got an A+ in her class!
Intro to Motion Pictures (online)
and Physical Science (online)

Fall Term:
Intro to Drawing
First Year Italian
Chorus (!!!)
Backpacking, which consists of one "orientation" & one weekend long hiking/camping trip
Core & Cardio (yup -- again!)
and Philosophy

Seriously, does it even get better than this? I think not...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, you're right. It just doesn't get any better than that! Very nicely done. I think your GPA is going to appreciate it as well.

Angel22lal said...

Doing good little sista!

Angel22lal said...

Hey- how are things going with John? You guys still getting along and all that?