Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009



http://clubs.roguecc.edu/Byline/

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I wanna read, but it's too small. :0(

Unknown said...

Kathy...... just do a full page..... it will be larger then. OR MAGNIFY IT.
Mandi..... Great job!!! Bet that really increases his college customers! Maybe you should do a follow-up to see what kind of an impact ... or not... it has on his business?????

Angel22lal said...

Go to the site Kathy-
I pulled up the paper and read it like normal.
Way to go Mandi! You are Grandma Ferrin reincarnated- doing newer stuff but with the same creative juices flowing into words. You Go Girl!!!!!

Kathy said...

duh, lol. I thought I was at the page, didn't even realize there was something else to go to. Thanks!

Kathy said...

Just finished reading it. Wow! You have a great writing style. It made it really interesting to read and the background is pure gold! I wanna go!