Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

My silly dad - he thinks that I didn't know that he moved his ex-lover back in & is worried about telling me because I told him I think she's a psycho & he should've been happy when she up & married someone the same week she left him with only a note & that it was a narrow escape as far as I was concerned. (Wow - what a sentence!)

Dad, first of all, I've known for about a week. Second, hey, if you can deal with the mistakes I've made in my love life & still love & respect me, I think I can do the same. I just don't want to see you get hurt or have a love affair with somebody for the wrong reasons. Just lookin' out for my old man! I'd love to see you happy & if Polly does it for you, then so be it. But she'd better not pull that crap or anything else like it on my watch...Anyhoo...thought I should address that. I tried to talk Lisa into saying something like, "Oh, yes, Polly, I've heard about you from Mandi" and leave that open to interpretation. I guess she's just not the passive agressive hoochie mama I can be sometimes.

In other exciting news, the Season Premiere of Prison Break starts tonight (at 8 pm on Fox) & I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I haven't watched any TV for a long time, but all of my shows are coming back for the fall lineup, so I'll have to work my transcription around that. Unlike my spoiled rotten big sis, I don't have Tivo. I do plan to miss one Prison Break a month when I go to my Booster Club meetings for Tyson's school & I'll just have to watch the episode online, which is so cool that I can do that! BTW, the last Booster Club meeting went well & I got my foot in the door by volunteering to "spearhead" the box-tops & Campbell's soup labels project. I figure, why not? I've been saving this stuff for years!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not spoiled rotten! Ok, maybe I am...lol. Actually, I got Tivo as a present for Randy, who doesn't watch tv very often, lol. It's actually very cheap (I think with DirecTV we pay like $5/month for the service...well worth it!). Tivo by itself is considerably more from what I understand though.

Amanda said...

That is well worth it, if I wasn't too cheap to pay for cable! Hey, a new season of Heroes starts next Monday on NBC, too!!

Angel22lal said...

Hey, we've ALL made our mistakes, and we've all hopefully learned enough to know that the person in the situation is the one who deals with the outcome, good or bad. I personally hope this works for dad as she has made him happy before all the S@#! hit the fan. As much if not more than the rest of us he deserves to find happiness and yes LOVE.

As for the new season, I'm looking forward to the new season of CSI, Sarah is missing...... and you know she and Grissom are having a wild secret love affair.... so how will this affect him?

As far as Kathy being spoiled....
;-} I plead the 5th.........

Love you guys

Amanda said...

I totally agree that if Dad finds hapiness, I'll be the first one to support it. Don't we all deserve to love & be loved?!