Search This Blog

Friday, February 02, 2007














Boy, am I a slacker or what?! Actually, I've just been trying to get caught back up after filling in doing some extra transcription again, which means that the rest of my life is temporarily put on hold, with the exception of Tyson's school & games etc.
I did manage to go out with a couple of girlfriends a few weekends ago...other than that, I'm just keeping my nose to the grind & life is generally pretty boring! I also had a candle party last weekend which turned out to be pretty lucrative & enjoyable at the same time, which is always a bonus!
Tyson's basketball team still hasn't won a single game, but I'm just proud that he is one of the best on the team & is so self-motivated.

Really, this is probably the most pathetic posting in all of my blog posts. See, this is why I don't post anymore! Because I hardly have a life anymore! Tomorrow my big plan is to take my kitties to the vet to remove their stitches from getting spayed & to go to Tyson's basketball game. I may end up going to lunch or a movie with my long-lost-friend, Samantha & I also might pick up my niece to hang out after the game if I hear back from her. I did get invited by my friend, April, to watch the fights & go out afterward, but I doubt that I'll go. I'm already planning a "girls' night out" with my friend, Lisa, & her mom, both of which don't go out much & they've been wanting to do the comedy/karaoke thing I like to do. I adore them & I think we'll have a really good time, if it actually pans out. All I've got to say is, thank goodness for girlfriends!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't mind posts being boring or pathetic...just look at mine. What could be more boring or pathetic than posting about progress of a barn being built, lmao. So post away! Even if it's mundane, it makes me feel more like I'm there with you. ;0)