Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Eventually, I really will sit down & blog so everyone is up-to-date, but in the meantime, here's some filler:

5 Best of TV This Season (Sorry, couldn't come up with the whole 10!)

1) Grey's Anatomy (Now McSteamy joins McDreamy - yummy! Only bad part is, where does that leave my darling Finn?)
2) Prison Break (they've been teasing me, but new episodes are back Oct. 23rd. As much as I love Michal Schofield, I must admit that I am tiring of the intense looks that the camera holds, then fades to commercial...)
3) Heroes (LOVE this show!!!! Was a big surprise & has great characters!)
4) My Name is Earl (Just good humor)
5) What About Brian (Not my usual style, but just got sucked in, so now I stay up for it.)

Mondays & Thursdays are MY nights - if I watch any other TV, it's usually stuff like Wheel of Fortune or Family Feud, Simpsons, Friends or That 70's Show.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I haven't seen any of these. I just don't have time for tv... plus we only just got cable a week and a half ago (was supposed to be a 3 day trial period, but they haven't come back to turn it off). I don't miss t.v. though, there's just no time for it... and so few shows worth watching (amazing considering how many channels there are). My favorite shows are usually the documentaries on National Geographic, and of course Antiques Roadshow! I love that show!

Amanda said...

Funny thing is, I won't pay for cable. I get 4 channels. It just happens that one is Fox, which is one of the best, as far as I'm concerned! I think that I like TV so much as a result of not having one growing up, but I still love to read & I'll put real life ahead of TV any day - although, if I had Tivo like Kathy, I might watch more TV! I like Antiques Roadshow, too, and I've also read that you love What Not to Wear, which is another fave of mine if I had access to it, along with Trading Spaces.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like What Not To Wear... another ahow I like (when I actually get to watch) is Boston Legal. William Shatner is hilarious in the role of Denny Crane; it also stars James Spader as Alan Shore and Candice Bergen as Shirley Schmidt. This is the spin off of The Practice, which I liked but only started watching near it's finality.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I have to agree with you on Grey's Anatomy (waaah, I want my Finn back! and the "mcbaby" term was just a bit much), Heroes (awesome!) and What About Brian (started watching last season and loved it...so glad they brought it back).

LOL Christine! I watched it as "The Practice", but stopped when they started introducing the new characters for Boston Legal. I've heard it's good though, just don't watch...too many other shows I'm committed to.

Anonymous said...

i absolutely loved the practice. the colored fellow was my favorite and the dreamy guy wasn't bad either!! i am surprised no one like the office. i can't get enough of that quirky humor. steve carrell.... need i say more? and of course, scrubs. one of the best shows ever made. brilliant humor mixed with good old physical comedy.
i guess i don't do alot of dramas. we do like numbers when we catch it. that is more a gary thing than my thing.
i really don't watch t.v. much. sadly, i see more of dora and diego than anything else. i have not even caught one single new episode from this season of my favorites. wah, poor me.

Anonymous said...

Even with all my shows, Dora and Diego take up more of my tivo space than anything else. ;0)

Anonymous said...

What's TV?