Hey! Samantha was here!! YEAH!! (I obviously still can't add comments to my own shoutbox, but whatever...)
I went on a bike ride on Sunday and when I was riding by one house, I noticed that they had a free sign posted on some patio furniture, so I came back with my jeep & picked it up. Total score! The table is rectangular with a smoky glass top & the chairs are the metal kind with the straps, so all I need to do now is get some cushions for them (there were only three, but who cares?). I should also note that the flowers I planted a couple of weeks ago are still thriving, thus far...
I've been trying to reach Tyson on the new cell phone I got him a couple of days prior to his leaving with his dad, with no luck! I did get a message from him here at home on Saturday night when I was out with Gary & Twyla, but he was breaking up really bad, so I couldn't really hear what he was saying. Ever since then, I decided I'd just try to reach him at their home number, and I've called all day & night, but there was no answer! (They don't have a machine, either.) I finally got really pissed off this morning & wrote him a letter! Then, Seth called tonight & Tyson's staying the night with Kyle. Apparently, they've been camping for the last few days that I've been trying to call, which is what he told me in the message. Anyway, I chewed Seth out & told him to chew Tyson out for not calling me every few days, since that was why I got the cell phones, after all!
I guess I never posted about going out with Gary & Twyla for his b'day. We met at Oh's, a sushi place where they cook your food right there at the table. They had two other couples there. I offered to be the designated driver so that Gary could take advantage of the fact that Twyla's a slutty drunk. Dinner was scrumptious! Afterward, we did end up going to Chadwick's & the comedians were the best I've seen yet. Too bad G & T were so wasted they didn't notice! Anyway, fun was had by all, until Twyla brought the night to an abrupt end when she ran into the men's bathroom puking (much to the dismay of the gentleman using the facilities)! Her friend, Jamie, saw her throwing up & decided she would show some sympathy by joining in. During this time, I was sitting at the table by myself trying to avoid the attentions of a certain elderly gentleman who asked me to sit with him. Needless to say, I wasn't too disappointed when they came to retrieve me! I had fun laughing at the drunks & had the most action I've got in a long time (thank you, Twyla)!
Krista called last night & we're going to try planning a camping trip for this weekend in Eugene, since Lisa & her mom had to cancel going to Chadwick's this weekend. It would be really nice to get out of town. I love road trips, and it's been forever since I was in Eugene (since Tyson was 3 months old, to be exact)!
4 comments:
Well, thank goodness you finally heard from GB! I would have been freaking out too. Pretty inconsiderate for sure!
Nice job on the roadkill (that's what we call the by-the-side-of-the-road-finds). Sounds really awesome!!
ROFL, I can't believe that you called Twyla a slutty drunk! That sounds terrible, but I'm sure Gary doesn't mind one bit! Teeeheeeeheee! Sounds like fun was had by all (well, at least for a while anyway).
I can't believe you're not going to Chadwick's this weekend as planned! Doesn't Krista know that I'm trying to get you and you-know-who together?! How am I ever going to accomplish that if I can't get you there! ACK! She'd better come down soon then and go out with you, with the lake plans including her as well!
aww, amanda. i finally get some mention on your blog. oh but wait, i am the puking, slutty drunk. i know i should be offended by the comment but it is so true!! i believe i showed much restraint when you consider my past encounters with alcohol. i think i am gonna stay sober for a few more years. =) i will gladly be your designated driver next time.
and yes, gary is not the least bit upset that i am a trampy little whore with a little rum in me. i may not have been able to walk in the door but i can still be a good wife! =)
Lol, Twyla - There ain't no shame in that! I'm sure Gary doesn't mind a single bit! I'm not going to Eugene for a couple more weekends now, but I still think it's too soon to go back there & see you-know-who!
roflmao Twyla! You crack me up!!
Post a Comment