10 Favorite Cancelled Television Shows (in no particular order):
1) Ally McBeal 2) Silk Stalkings 3) Quantum Leap 4) Reunion 5) Charlie's Angels 6) Facts of Life 7) Love Connecion 8) Married with Children 9) That 70s Show 10) Ellen
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ooh, good one. I'll have to post mine on my blog too, but here are the ones I'm thinking of (and am sure I'm missing tons that I loved)
1. Remington Steele (a weekly dose of Pierce? Bring it on!) 2. Quantum Leap 3. Sisters 4. Providence 5. Judging Amy 6. Sex and the City 7. Santa Barbara (soap in the 80s and early 90s) 8. The Pretender 9. Life Goes On 10. Riptide
Ok, mine are on my website now. Btw, if you're interested in a whole topic on this, we posted our wishlists at the Tivo Community forum (yes, I belong to a forum dedicated to digitally recorded television...now do you see how deep my addiction runs?). It's fun reading the shows we've forgotten about over the years.
Here's the link: http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=260339&page=1&pp=30
I actually found a website that listed a bunch of shows, too. That's the one that reminded me about Ellen, which I was just thinking about because I love Jeremy Piven & think it's so funny that no one was into him back then! I also might list Dharma & Greg.
3 comments:
Ooh, good one. I'll have to post mine on my blog too, but here are the ones I'm thinking of (and am sure I'm missing tons that I loved)
1. Remington Steele (a weekly dose of Pierce? Bring it on!)
2. Quantum Leap
3. Sisters
4. Providence
5. Judging Amy
6. Sex and the City
7. Santa Barbara (soap in the 80s and early 90s)
8. The Pretender
9. Life Goes On
10. Riptide
Also:
Thirtysomething
Silk Stalkings
Ok, mine are on my website now. Btw, if you're interested in a whole topic on this, we posted our wishlists at the Tivo Community forum (yes, I belong to a forum dedicated to digitally recorded television...now do you see how deep my addiction runs?). It's fun reading the shows we've forgotten about over the years.
Here's the link:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=260339&page=1&pp=30
I actually found a website that listed a bunch of shows, too. That's the one that reminded me about Ellen, which I was just thinking about because I love Jeremy Piven & think it's so funny that no one was into him back then! I also might list Dharma & Greg.
Post a Comment