

WOW - Brad Pitt is SO hot in the movie, Troy!!!! (Sorry, had to get that off my chest - Tyson's watching it right now & I keep sneaking peaks.)
Anyway, hello to all my fans out there! I am delirious & exhausted! So much for all that positive crap & feeling caught up...
The guy stopped calling already, which is fine & all, but just leaves me wondering why I even bother or if I really want to & I started training the new girl on Monday. She seems bright & has a nice, mellow demeanor, but I'm definitely getting behind in work again & it just leads to a lot of frustration when I'm constantly interruped by patients, who seem to be more crabby & insulting than usual. I'm trying to decide if this is my transferrence of my own feelings or if people are actually being especially rude - it may be a little of both. As a result, I'm apparently grinding my teeth again, since my teeth are hurting again & that shouldn't be possible where I had root canals performed & there aren't any nerve endings left.
Last Saturday, Allen & Tyson & I went & had our pictures done by my friend, Terri. I posted a couple of my faves here. I had a candle party on Wednesday & my brother was a big help. (Also wanted to mention that he sent me a beautiful bouquet of daisies at work, also pictured here.) The party wasn't all that successful as far as sales go, but it is nice to sit in a yummy smelling room & enjoy the ambience with a group of friends.
Tyson had his beginning band concert on Tuesday & I had my Booster Club meeting for his school on Monday. Tonight I'm drinking wine & going to bed as early as possible, which is my big plan for the weekend. The only other thing I plan on doing is to shop for a pair of black pants & maybe to look around at cars again, since I won't be able to borrow my friend, Lisa's, car to drive to AZ like I thought & really would rather not drive the Jeep due to the gas mileage & would like to maybe have a more comfortable ride, since it's something like a 16 hour drive. (This will be the day after I get back from Bend for Kristin's wedding.)
Well, I need to run Ty to basketball practice, so I'll try to write more before too long....
1 comment:
ROFL, ok, even I have to admit that he looked good in that movie (I'm not one of his "gaga" fans usually).
I hope the work thing starts going better. Are you still doing the weekend work thing? That seemed to be helping a lot. I wonder if she'd be willing to train on a weekend? Hmmm...nah, never mind that idea 'cuz it would take up your most productive day and you'd still end up training during the week. Self-defeating, not a good idea.
How fun to do the candle party! Wish I'd been there. I didn't know if you were even still doing those. If you end up with a car with tons of space, you should bring your candle stuff with you and I'll hold a party while you're here. Not sure it would be worth the extra packing...but it's up to you. Just say the word. ;0) Do you have another friend whose car you can trade with for the trip? I hate to think of you rushing to sell the Jeep and get into something else. Might make for regrets later.
I love the pics! The daisies are beautiful (what a thoughtful brother we have!). Tyson looks like a total natural playing the trumpet. I think I only remember how to play like 3 songs on the trumpet, lol. I'm sure he's passed me already.
Post a Comment